GREEN LIGHT is one of the leading fire alarm system installation and supplier companies in Bangladesh. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way—by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. We are involved in virtually every aspect of the fire safety solution. We encourage our team member’s growth through personal and professional development to enhance sustained growth of our company. We engage in active partnerships with our clients to provide design-focused solutions with an unyielding approach toward results. While others are content with technical compliance, we are only satisfied with incident-free outcomes.
Our Core Values
Green Light Fire team members were asked to provide management with their input to establish our core values. Green light team members have developed core values using one word with a description of what each word means to them. Green light has made these the radix of our philosophy.
· Safety: Operate in a safe, but timely manner; never work in conditions you deem as unsafe.” “For yourself, your team, and your customers.”
· Respect: “For team members, customer concerns, and the tools and equipment involved in the task at hand.”
· Integrity: “Values must be demonstrated in the way you act and the way you insist others behave.” Green light has integrity, no team member or customer can compromise it.”
· Pride: “Pride in work and general company ethics.” “Craftsmanship, that I feel good about my services rendered…to meet or exceed NFPA and BNBC.”
· Knowledge: Commitment to enhancing job knowledge.” “Green light team members are the professionals in this field, we are not afraid of doing the assignment to complete a job correctly.”
· Initiative: “A workforce ready, willing, and able to meet new challenges…all members pull together for the good of the company.”
· Innovation: Learn to adapt to change within a company, work with it, not against it, if a company is to grow, there must come changes.” “Look for new opportunities…don’t become stagnant.”